ROBO-Q, standing at approx 3.4 cm tall by Tomy is so far the smallest Artificial intelligence toy robot in the world. ROBO-Q feels thinks and moves like an expensive commercial robot without an expensive price tag. In AI mode, ROBO-Q can use its sensors to navigate around on the desk without hitting the walls or any objects. ROBO-Q can also chase moving objects like a ball in follow me mode.
ROBO-Q is supplied with a very comfortable remote control which also doubles up as a charger. ROBO- Q can be stored in the base unit, when not in use. Even though ROBO–Q future white has a fixed band A, others in the series have different bands. So it is possible to play with more than one ROBO-Q at the same time. That makes it even possible to have you own mini foot ball game with a bit of practice
- 3 way moments – forward, left & right
- 3 speeds – Low, medium and High
- Infra red – ROBO-Q sensors detect obstacles and chase moving objects
- AI Mode – ROBO-Q can walk around obstacles.
Follow me mode - ROBO-Q can chase the ball using infra-red technology
- IR Channel - Band- A
What is in the ROBO - Q pack:
- 1 X ROBO-Q robot with built in 3.7V li-Ion rechargeable battery
- 1 X Robo-Q controller (4 X AA batteries required)
- 1 X ball and obstacles
Not suitable for children under 36 months due to small parts.