We have seen so many remote control cars in our time including the original Bit Char-g which started the very first desktop car revolution. So when you think the remote control cars cannot get any smaller here comes another. Q-Steer is probably the smallest remote control car we could think of at the moment.
Q-Steer Reebok skyline (R32 GT-R) is a special edition Q-Steer to sport a Reebok logo and Union jack flag. This one also comes with a spare motor. Q-Steer allows you to control back and forth, left and right. Insert a small coin in the compartment at the rear and you can also enjoy a wheelie driving. Q-Steer cars are normally available with a switchable band function (A/B or C/D) and this car comes with C/D band selection.
- No need to assemble
- The IR Remote controller works within 1.5m and 30 degrees
- Flip out tool in the controller for replacing batteries & switching the band on the car
- 6 directional controls (Forward, backward, left, Right)
- Two speed engine (normal, turbo)
- Battery is easily replaceable
- Mobile phone control (i-mode only)
- Q Steer: battery LR44 x 2pcs
- Controller: battery LR44 x 2pcs