It will be nice if you can afford the real thing, for others who like to appreciate some of the best furniture designs of the 20th century our miniature designer interior chair collection might be the next best thing.
Designers chair vol 2 features 9 different designs to the scale of 1:12. The miniature designer chairs are faithfully reproduced to closely match the original design and feel of the product.
Designer chairs in this series include:
- 3-Benet Skalstol, by Hans J. Wegner. 1963
- Organic Armchair, by Charles Eames & Eero Saarinen. 1940
- Aluminum Chair, by Charles & Ray Eames. 1958
- Bofinger-Stuhl, by Helmut Batzner
- LoungeChair, by Charles & Ray Eames. 1956
- Ottoman, by Charles & Ray Eames. 1956
- Mezzadro, by Achille Castiglioni. 1957
- Zig Zag Stoel, by Gerrit T. Rietveld. 1932
- Standard Chair, by Jean Prouve. 1930
Please note, miniature designer chairs are blind boxed and we have no way of telling what chair you might get. One random chair will be send out from the collection. This item is an adult collectable and not a toy. Not suitable for children due to small parts.